NOW HIRING –
Opportunity #1: PRACTICE MANAGER
Dynamic Motion Physiotherapy is an established and trusted Allied Healthcare provider in the Hornsby Shire, with clinics based in Asquith, Berowra, Galston, Hornsby and Wahroonga. An exciting opportunity for the right person, looking to work with a fun, talented and supportive team.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Practice Manager to lead our admin team and support clinical staff on a permanent part time basis. Hours Flexible and negotiable.
- Oversight of daily operations
- Coordinate clinical and admin team rosters
- Systems Management
- Cultivate a collaborative and team-focused culture
- Lead and manage the admin team and empower clinical teams
- Contribute to all aspects of the clinic including filling in for admin team as required
- Pricing, Billing, Monthly reporting, KPI’s etc.
- Liaising with Management team
- Liaising with our broader referral and community networks
This role will not require you to complete these tasks:
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated skills and expertise in the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in computer applications (Microsoft Office, email, data entry, etc.)
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A commitment to maintaining confidentiality and adhering to ethical standards
- Team player with a positive attitude, and developed people management skills
Desirable but non-essential:
- Previous experience as a Practice Manager or Assistant Practice Manager
- Previous experience in an allied health setting working with a range of clientele (Medicare, Private Health, NIDS, My Aged Care)
- Familiarity with Nookal (Practice management software)
- Diploma in Leadership & Management/Human Resources or similar
or for more information contact Simone Szabo:
Email: email@example.com. OR Clinic Ph: (02) 9477 1997
Job Types: Casual, Part-time
Salary: $32.00 – $38.00 per hour
Expected hours: 20 – 25 per week
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Asquith, NSW 2077
Physios & Exercise Physiologists
Full time, part time or contract.
“Flexible roles, empowering practices”
Dynamic Motion Physiotherapy (DMP) is a renowned practice group with four locations across the greater Hornsby area.
And we’re growing, FAST! We’ve got positions available across:
- Musculoskeletal and Sports
- Women’s & Men’s Health
- Exercise Physiology
With flexibility being key to what we offer our team, arrangements welcomed as:
- Part time or full-time employment, or
Enticing remuneration & strong career development pathways for all.
Deciding where you want to work is a BIG decision, so here’s a little about what it would be like joining the team at DMP.
Our large clinic spaces, including our own rehab gym, enables us to provide practical, hands-on treatment and quality care.
We follow only gold standard evidence-based therapies, across a wide scope of practices ranging from:
- individual rehabilitation sessions,
- women and men’s health,
- chronic pain,
- WorkCover cases,
- pilates and strength and conditioning
- group classes.
When we say flexibility, we actually mean it.
Many of us are working parents or have study commitments, so we design our consultation hours to suit each practitioner.
When we say career development, we mean that, too!
DMP’s mission is to always take a holistic and active approach to patient care, with a big focus on continuous training of all team members so that we can give the best possible care to our patients. This includes supporting all practitioners through our internal program for continuous learning & upskilling which includes:
- Weekly professional development led by experienced physiotherapists and exercise physiologists
- Structured career progression pathways leading to senior physiotherapist, practice principle and managerial roles
- Structured New Graduate/Physio mentoring program
- Varied clinical load
- Busy but exciting environment
- Supportive and social team members
Our senior team is always working hard to keep up to date with the latest in evidence-based care and cutting edge technology advancements, you’ll have access to the latest in assessments and treatment technology and a fantastic fully equipped gym facility, we provide you with the tools to deliver the optimal care.
We’re a team who actually do LOVE our jobs:
When you join DMP, you don’t just join a workplace but also a community, with ongoing support and plenty of social catch ups with from our fun and energetic team. If you enjoy banter and laughter in the workplace, we are the team you are looking for.
That’s us in a nutshell. Now, a little about you…
The successful applicant will need:
- Enjoyment in being a physio or exercise physiologist. We hope you love what you do, and that joining our team will increase your career satisfaction.
- Exceptional skills in assessment, treatment, and management of acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions.
- Competent in manual handling and soft tissue techniques
- Excellent exercise prescription for acute and chronic conditions.
- Ability to progress treatment plans appropriately
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients, co-workers & other health professionals
- Ability to organise daily tasks
- A fun & outgoing personality
- Commitment & motivation
- Passion for ongoing learning and progression
- Current AHPRA/ESSA Registration
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Driver’s license & reliable car
- Microsoft Office & reporting skills
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to work well in a team
- Assessing & ongoing monitoring of clients
- Working individually & with groups of clients
- Communicating & reporting to other health and medical professionals
- Health education and promotion for patients
How to apply
If this sounds like something you would like to explore, send your resume and a cover letter to our Practice Manager – Kate Roberts firstname.lastname@example.org