Seniors Exercise Class
Now known as our Dynamic Movers class, DMP offers classes lead by our physio and exercise physiology team.
All exercises given are appropriate and beneficial for you health and body. Exercise can help reduce the effects of aeging, improve health, prevent and manage disease.
Our classes provide a friendly social environment where you can have fun, and stay healthy at the same time.
Benefits of exercise in the over 50’s population
- Improve Strength, flexibility and balance
- Manage diabetes, heart disease and other chronic health conditions
- Increase energy
- Manage Joint Pain and Osteoarthritis
- Prevent or delay progression of Osteoporosis
- Stroke prevention and rehab
- Falls prevention
- Improve performance of sports and activities. Eg. golf, bowls and tennis.
- Manage depression, Mental health and improve wellbeing
How do you get started?
- Book a 1:1 assessment with one of our Accredited Exercise Physiologists
- Attend your assessment in comfortable clothing, and bring a drink bottle
- You’ll be guided by your AEP as to which class would be suitable for you to attend
- Join in weekly with your class!