Available in our Asquith, Berowra and Galston clinics, our Fit-4-Life exercise option is ideal for people of all ages, especially those needing some expert guidance with their exercise due to individual health needs, chronic disease, weight management, or injury management.
The Fit 4 Life Program may suit those who are after more than what a home program can offer, and gives you access to our gym space allowing you to use equipment not often found in home gyms.
Get expert guidance with your exercise specifically tailored to your individual health need, including chronic disease, weight and injury management.
Our ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologists are university trained exercise and movement specialists. They use movement as medicine to treat a wide variety of chronic and acute health conditions making our Fit 4 Life program suitable for anyone to join.
What Do Our Fit 4 Life Programs Involve?
- An initial assessment performed our Accredited ESSA Exercise Physiologists (Medicare or private health rebates available if eligible)
- An Individualised exercise program will be created for you based on your initial assessment findings and specific health needs
- A 1:1 gym orientation to run you through your individualised program
- Unlimited visits using our gym space which can be purchased as weekly or monthly visits
- No lock in contracts, pas as you go.
- Pay by the month, with no lock-in contracts
How to Get Started:
Book a 1hr assessment with one of our ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologists to go over your goals and individualise your exercise program
(Rebates may be available)
Book a 30min 1:1 gym orientation with your Exercise Physiologist to run through your program. Your Gym Orientation includes 1 week of unlimited visits to our gym to get you started
Purchase A Pass
Purchase your weekly/monthly gym pass and book into our gym session either in the clinic or online. Spots are limited so there is no overcrowding, or waiting to use our equipment
Book a 30min 1:1 Health & Fitness check with your Exercise Physiologist every 10-12 weeks to measure your improvements and update your program to ensure that you are challenged