Pilates-style group exercise classes
Dynamic Motion Physiotherapy offers Pilates-style group exercise classes which focus on the core and the connection between the mind and body to promote physical fitness and wellbeing. These classes can help reduce pain, and improve flexibility, posture, core stability, strength, balance, coordination and body awareness. These classes are also ideal for improving sporting and daily life performance, and reducing the likelihood of injury.
The classes are run by experienced DMP physiotherapists, who ensure all movement is conducted with perfect form. Individual injuries and health conditions are always taken into consideration, with customised exercises and modifications for each individual. We offer classes utilising a variety of equipment, such as mat, strap, resistance bands, ball, rings and Oov.
Benefits of group exercise classes
- Improves core strength, stability and awareness
- Focuses on the connection between the mind, spine and pelvis
- Targets postural awareness and control
- Emphasis on function movements
- A useful treatment option for rehabilitating injuries
What we offer
- Classes are available to cater for all level of ability from beginner to advance, pre and post-natal
- Health fund rebates may apply
- Class time table follows public school terms
- Classes may be attended casually, or as a 10-week term packages are discounted
- Holiday classes are also available
- Initial assessments are required before the first class, and for health fund rebates, to allow the physiotherapists to provide you with the most effective instruction and modification for your needs.
Pilates – Physiotherapy Group / Class Consultation
Initial consultation – (60mins)
Assessment, Individual program planning and instruction
Reassessment – (60mins)
Performed every 6 months to reassess your progress and improvements
Private one on one Pilates Session – 60 and 30 min options
Group Pilates – Casual Visit
Group Pilates – 10 week term